Communications and Digital Engagement Specialist
Engage internal and selected external audiences through digital and other communications media, applying technical skills and alignment of tactics and techniques with business goals and marketing and sales strategies. Apply positive energy, confidence, independence and work with customers, community and among our diverse, global team.
• Work with our brand managers to create compelling marketing, public relations and social media strategies and content that yield increased awareness for our brands in support of our global marketing campaigns
• Expand Universal Woods, ChromaLuxe®, and Unisub® presence across social media platforms through multiple channels
• Write, edit, and proofread marketing materials (ex: advertisements, catalogs, emails, newsletters, and other marketing related communications)
• Respond to website email brand inquiries
• Provide marketing, sales and other presentations support as needed
• Assist with webinar programming & presentations
• ~20% travel to trade shows, customer and miscellaneous events
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience (social media management, crisis communications etc.); plus, minimum two years’ experience in the Digital Marketing field
• Copywriting and proofing skills excellence
• Excellent customer care skills
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
• Organized; attentive to detail
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities
• Willingness to learn and to work in a Team Managed Team organization
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
Rewarding Total Compensation:
Very competitive salary. Incentive bonus plan. Profit sharing plan (2% of annual salary). 401K (50% of first 6% contribution matched). Vacation; 8 paid Holidays per year. Medical and dental insurance: 100% single, ~75% family coverage provided. Disability and life insurance. Wellness and Education assistance programs.
Founded in 1970, Universal Woods is a privately held Louisville, Kentucky manufacturing company with operations in Boom, Belgium; Cincinnati, Ohio; and, Sydney, Australia; and, is the world’s leading manufacturer of flat surface products for sublimation and mezzanine decking. Sublimation brands include: ChromaLuxe®, ResinDek® and Unisub®. Learn more about Universal Woods from the National Fund for Workforce Solutions and www.universalwoods.com.
Send resume and compensation history to:
Organization Development – Communications and Digital Engagement Specialist
2600 Grassland Drive; Louisville, KY 40299
Experienced Manufacturing Operator
$14.25 / hour minimum starting pay; full-time with Benefits
10% additional 2nd Shift premium
1ST SHIFT (Monday-Friday 5:00 AM – 1:30 PM) and/or
2ND SHIFT (Monday-Thursday 1:30 PM – 12:00 AM)
OVERTIME AVAILABLE / REQUIRED
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary and growth opportunities. Incentive bonus plan. Profit sharing plan (2% of annual salary). 401K (50% of first 6% contribution matched). Vacation; 8 paid Holidays per year. Medical and dental insurance: 100% single, ~75% family coverage provided. Disability and life insurance. Wellness and Education Assistance programs. Very diverse family-friendly, fun team environment.
Established in 1977, operations are headquartered in Louisville, KY with affiliate operations in Cincinnati, OH, Boom, Belgium and Sydney, Australia. With annual growth of ~20%, our branded (Unisub®, ChromaLuxe®, Resindek®) products are currently being exported to more than 75 countries. Visit us at ww.universalwoods.com, www.chromaluxe.com, www.unisub.com and www.resindek.com to learn more. Recognized for 2012 Kentucky (small) Manufacturer of the Year; 2016 Better Business Bureau Torch Award; and, 2013 and 2014 Greater Louisville Healthiest Employers finalist.
Experience and prior formal learning is a plus; CPT (Certified Production Technician) and, or an Associate degree is preferred. Successful team members are responsible and accountable and participate in Team-Managed Teams versus a typical hierarchical organization. Team members practice ethical behavior including individual respect and apply their intellect and a willingness to learn. Successful team members are provided support toward personal and career development and different roles and corresponding compensation growth.
APPLY through the employment agency with whom we work:
Randstad – www.randstadusa.com
4424 Outer Loop, Louisville, 40219, ph 502-969-9894
Universal Woods, Inc.; 2600 Grassland Drive; Louisville, KY 40299
Universal Woods is a very diverse family-friendly equal employment opportunity employer.